Peace Crane by Hilary Taylor

Peace Crane by Hilary Taylor
Picture by Justin Wyatt
To read Hilary's story buy this special book...

This magical story has a touch of the supernatural. When an injured crane is found and nursed, something happens, something magical and inspiring...

Gentle Footprints launched- AS SEEN ON TV

Gentle Footprints was officially launched Fri June 4th at the Hay Festival with guest speaker Virginia McKenna and some of the authors


Buy from Bridge House Publishing by clicking on the link BUY:

BUY





Virginia McKenna at Hay Launch

Virginia McKenna at Hay Launch

Animal Anthology To Raise Funds for Born Free

Bridge House Publishing announce new book coming Spring 2010. For more about Bridge House please see their website.
This book is the annual charity book for Born Free...if you want to get involved with promoting and selling this book- email me!

www.bridgehousepublishing.co.uk


Visit the Born Free Website to find out more about their valuable work...

Visit the Born Free Website to find out more about their valuable work...
KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

Wednesday 26 May 2010

BBC Radio Wales Interview

What a day I've had! BBC Wales phoned this morning wanting to interview Richard Adams about his story in Gentle Footprints but at 90 and not very mobile he just isn't able to get to a radio station early tomorrow morning for a live interview. After several phone calls and the possibility of a telephone pre-recoded interview it then turns out he has broken his hearing aid and wouldn't hear! So there I was thinking this great chance to talk about the book was fading away when the producer says, "Can you come to the studio in the morning and talk about the book?" Well of course I said yes- I'm not quite Richard Adams but hey- I can talk about the book- it's all I've been doing for a year!!! So the answer was of course, "Well yeah, I can talk about the book." But in front of all those people- hmm now not sure- I think it's best not to think about that! Go on, speak slow, remember to breathe and do what I do best- talk about the book!

So tune in at 8.45 ish- it will be on before 9- I know that much. Now I hate my voice and I tend to waffle and have been told to slow down- so let's hope I do okay! Me thinks I will find it hard to sleep. Everything is so exciting!!!

Radio Wales is 93 - 104 FM or you can listen on line http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/

No comments:

Post a Comment